Cass Carlopio & Gabriel Logan Braun19 Nov 2017 Santa Monica, CA
DetailsTime : 2pm-5pm
Venue : Continuum Movement Studio
Address : 1629 18th St #7
State : CA
Zip : 90404
Contact Website : http://www.continuummovement.com
Come join us for another special Deep Dive workshop, with live sound healing from Gabriel Logan Braun. Experience these two profound modalities, to help transport you deep inside yourself, release layers of stress and tension and rest in bliss.
Based on the ancient teachings of meditation, iRest Yoga Nidra is an evidence-based transformative practice of deep relaxation and meditative inquiry that releases negative emotions and thought patterns, calms the nervous system, restores energy reserves and develops an inner sanctuary of ease and well-being. The practice is profoundly rejuvenating and leads to psychological, physical, and spiritual healing and well-being.
This three-hour workshop will involve an overview of the practice and two extended guided meditations, with live sound healing. Come prepared to relax deeply, in comfortable clothing. No physical yoga poses required, just resting in shavasana.
Tickets $35 online, $40 at the door.
What you can expect:
- increased vitality
- reduced stress, anxiety and depression
- greater ability to relax and enjoy life
- reduced insomnia and levels of stress
- improved interpersonal relationships
- reduced chronic and acute pain
- increased inner peace and well-being
What to bring:
- We have props in the studio, but feel free to bring whatever props support your body in relaxing completely e.g., eye mask, pillow, blankets.
- Bring a journal if you want to take notes
- Wear comfortable clothing – no physical postures or asanas will be conducted, just simply laying in shavasana.
- For the comfort of everyone, please do not wear strong perfumes or scents.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available in the parking lot in front of the studio and on the street.
What should I bring into the event?
Bring a pillow, blanket, eye-mask, and journal if you want to take notes.
Will I be doing yoga poses?
The only ‘pose’ is laying comfortably, either on your back or side. So if you are injured, or fatiuged, this event is highly suitable for you.
Is it suitable for beginners?
Yes! These workshops are designed everyone – from beginner meditators to experienced practitioners. No prior experience necessary.